How to apply ?
The competition is now closed.
All applications must be made by email until 19th of July 2020 following the theme "Lockdown through my eyes".
Final deadline 19th of July 2020 at 5pm.
email : email@example.com
One art piece and one entry per person please
(Files must be in JPG format, max 2 MB)
Email should be entitled "Art Submission" and should include the following:
2. Age at time of applicaton ( proof of age might be later required)
3. Few sentences about your art work ( max 50 words)
4. Medium used and size of work
5. Phone number ( won't appear online or be shared)
6. Address ( won't appear online or be shared)
7. Confirmation that this artwork is yours and that you have made it yourself
(If your image infringes another's copyright it will be disqualified.)
8. Confirmation that you are happy for this image to be published on this website, along with your name, age and words used to describe your art work.
9 - If you are under 16 years of age, confirm that you have the consent of your parent(s)/guardian for this submission. This is essential and no art work will be accepted without it.
If your submission is selected, it will appear on this website as part of an online exhibition. It will then go through a panel of judges and the winners will be announced on the 30th of July 2020.